December 11, 2017
West End Kitchen, Inc. is looking for a motivated design professional that is highly adept in all aspects of kitchen and bath design and sales. We have been in business for over 35 years with a reputation of honesty and integrity and are looking to find that in our new design professional. We have ( A) rating on Angie’s List and have received many Super Services awards in recent years. Earning potential is limited only by your skills and motivation.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Stay current with design trends
- Respond to and follow up on all inquiries from prospective clients
- Develop new contacts and relationships for future business
- Qualify prospective clients
- Attend all client meetings
- Complete field measure and project estimates
- Use computer software and/or hand sketches to prepare creative project designs
- Design clear and detailed scope of work for clients and staff through proposals
- Assist the clients in all product selection
- Prepare and complete all contract documents
- Follow up with project during construction
- Complete the final walk-through with clients after project to present warranty packet and ask for referrals
- Assist in maintaining a neat, clean, and inviting showroom
- High school or equivalent
- Kitchen Design: 5 years
- TBA, commission or hourly options will be discussed.
Please email your resume to: email@example.com
Plumbing Showroom Consultant / Sales – SPS Kitchen & Bath Showrooms, a division of SPS Companies, Inc. is looking for an individual to assist and advise clients with their plumbing selections. Responsibilities include learning the features and benefits of plumbing products, creating quotes and orders for customers and establishing relationships with builders, designers and plumbers. Duties would also include making sales calls to develop new relationships and attend professional trade meetings monthly. The position requires excellent communication and design skills. SPS Companies is an employee owned company that offers a competitive package. We are on Equal Opportunity and Drug Free employer. Please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.